While using canon printer some time we see the error that canon printer showing offline but connected and you are not able to print correctly.
This situation becomes very hectic, especially when you need some urgent prints. Let me show you that how to bring offline canon printer back online?
Canon is world famous Japanese brand who do not need any introduction. Canon is known for manufacturing lots of electronics devices like camcorders, cameras, photocopiers etc. Now canon providing services in the market of printers and these printers are well known for their reliability and quality prints.
But some time we have to face very common issue while using canon printer is “ Canon Printer offline”
Les see how to fix canon offline printer
How do i get canon printer offline to online?
Canon printer are one of the most advanced and enrich with multiple features. These advancements make this printer super efficient and make your work easy, but some times we get some technical errors who can interrupt your work.
We may need the experts advice and support. To solve such kind of canon printer issues you need well trained and certified canon technicians who can provide you the best support and will resolve the issues with canon printer. But we can solve cannon printer offline issue by doing easy troubleshooting steps
Why my canon printer says offline?
Most common technical issue of canon printer faced by user:-
- Paper jam inside the printer
- Slow speed due to bad connectivity
- Setup issue if attached wirelessly
- Error while printer installation
How can I fix my offline canon printer and bring it back online?
There are few solutions that are responsible for canon printer offline status. How to fix offline canon printer in window 10?
- Step 1 – First check your internet connectivity.
- Step 2 – If internet is working fine then restart the computer along with canon printer.
- Step 3 – Try to connect with other internet connection If available. Printer will start working after this, If Not then move to next step.
- Step 4 –Click on start button > control Panel > printer and devices > Right click on canon printer icon
- Step 5 – Select “Use printer Online “ option
- Step 6 – Now you canon offline printer goes to online mode and will work perfectly.