Are you having an issue with your Brother Dcp-l2550dw Offline? If you cannot print from your Brother printer due to a ‘Printer Offline’ notice, then read How to resolve when Brother dcp-l2550dw continues to go offline.
Don’t Worry About Brother Dcp-l2550dw Offline Error
You may make some adjustments to your printer’s settings and then reconnect it to the network, allowing you to resume printing your papers. If you’re using a Brother printer offline, you can resolve this issue on Windows 10. Then you can quickly resolve the brother printer DCP-L2550DW offline issue, as it has a built-in capability for switching between offline and online modes.
However, suppose your issue with ‘How to switch brother printer online’ remains unresolved. In that case, you may need to make some adjustments to your printer’s configuration & installation to re-establish regular printing capability.
How can I resolve the Brother dcp-l2550dw not printing issue?
To resolve the Brother dcp l2550dw won’t connect to wifi problem, follow the instructions below.
- Inspect the printer for obstructions and remove them if they exist.
- Delete any print jobs that are currently queued.
- Navigate to the printer’s control panel.
- And then double-click on the desired printer.
- Then, choose any print jobs you want to delete and click “Delete.”
- Turn off and disconnect the printer fully.
- Wait about 30 seconds before turning the printer back on.
Brother dcp-l2540dw dcp-l2540dw dcp-l2540dw dcp-l2540dw
How to resolve the Brother Dcp-l2550dw is not responding issue?
The following procedures will restore an offline printer to an online state.
The first method
- 1st Step – Close all open applications and then power down the computer.
- 2nd Step – You may choose to re-power down the Brother DCP-L2550DW Black/White Laser printer.
- Third Step – Power down the printer and PC.
- Fourth Step – Return to the printer panel and select the printer.
- Fifth Step – Then click “Delete.”
- 6th Step – Re-add the printer using the “Add Printer Wizard.“
Method number two
- Visit Brother’s website to get the most recent Brother dcp-l2550dw driver and determine the most recent driver changes.
- To access the printer’s properties, right-click on it and choose “Properties.”
- Look through all of the tabs to locate a button.
- which states something along the lines of “New Driver” or “Update Driver.”
- After selected, direct the wizard to the location of the newly downloaded drivers.
Now determine if the problem has been fixed or not. If not, continue reading for a more complex answer.
Advanced techniques for resolving the Brother DCP-L2550DW printer’s offline issue
Additional techniques listed below might assist you in resolving the halted problem.
- Open the start menu for the printers, click on ‘control panel,’ and then touch on the ‘printers and faxes’ icon.
- This series of actions will open a new window and display a list of available printers.
- The list contains all of the printers that are presently configured on the serving machine.
- If the user wishes to rejoin online, they should double-click on the printer’s icon.
A pop-up window will then provide information about all currently scheduled print jobs on the Brother DCP-L2550DW Black/White Laser printer.
The Final Stage
- Finally, in the menu pane, go to ‘printer’ and press ‘use printer offline.
- This procedure will automatically restore the printer’s ‘online’ status from the ‘offline’ state.
The procedure is straightforward and will restore an offline Brother DCP-L2550DW Black/White Laser printer to an active state, allowing printing tasks in a queue to resume.
We hope our comprehensive Brother Dcp-l2550dw Offline manual guide assisted you in resolving your printer’s offline issue.