How to resolve Epson Wf3640 printer offline? Epson Workforce WF-3640 is a colour printer with sophisticated printing technology that simplifies and expedites print jobs. This Epson printer model produces high-quality prints at a fast rate.
The Epson WF-360 printer’s primary features are printing, scanning, faxing, and copying. This printer is reasonably priced and compatible with all leading operating systems, including their many upgraded versions.
However, as a technological instrument, printing without incident is not easy. While printing your paper, you may like to experience a roller coaster. Generally, Epson Wf 3640 Offline occurs when you provide a print command to get a high-quality print.
Troubleshooting the Epson Wf3640
- Outdated Drivers installed on your Epson Wf 3640 printer offline.
- The power cord is not connected correctly to the printer and the Wi-Fi.
- Incorrectly installed the printer software on Windows.
- On your Windows PC, the printer’s settings are set to “Use Printer Offline.”
- It is possible that the Epson Workforce 3640 cannot be configured as the default printer.
- Neither Windows nor Mac is likely to connect with the Epson Wf-3640 printer.
7 Steps To Resolve The Epson Wf3640 Offline Error
When you finish setting up, downloading, and installing the Epson Workforce-3640 Printer driver, you are ready to print, but Windows reports that the printer is offline. Getting the Epson Workforce-3640 offline is quite inconvenient, mainly when preparing to publish a critical document.
There is, however, no easier or quicker way to get it back online from its offline status. Therefore, refrain from ripping your hair out in response to the printer offline error notice. We’ve compiled a list of the most effective tried-and-true remedies for you below. Let us put our plans into action!
Disable the ‘Use Printer Offline’ option for the Epson Wf3640.
The following is the correct procedure for deactivating the ‘Use Printer Offline’ feature:
- To begin, hit the “Windows logo + R” keyboard shortcuts to open the Run dialogue box.
- Now, put “Control” into the text box and press “Enter.”
- Select “Devices and Printers” from the “Control Panel.”
- After hitting the “Devices and Printers” link, a new pane will emerge with a list of printers.
- Right-click on your “Epson Wf 3640″ printer from the list.
- Then, pick the “See what’s printing” option and check the “Set as default printer” box.
- Now, click the “Printer” tab in the top-right corner.
- Now, ensure that “Use Printer Offline” does not have a checkmark next to it.
- Following that, click the “Printer” tab once again and check “Set as Default Printer.”
- Now, click the “x” to the right of the window to close it.
- Print a test page to see if you can print or are still encountering Epson Wf 3640 Offline.
If the preceding tutorial does not work, you may try the following one.
Reinstalling Your Epson Wf3640 Printer
Most likely, the Epson Workforce 3640 printer is not configured correctly in your Windows operating system. Thus, let us first uninstall the existing printer and then re-add it in the proper method. We will demonstrate how to do it in the following sections:
How To Uninstall Epson Wf3640 Printer
- To begin, open the Windows Search box and enter “devmgmt. msc” followed by the “Enter” key.
- Following that, right-click the “Epson Wf-3640” printer and choose “Uninstall.”
- This will expel your installed printer altogether from your operating system.
Methods for Re-adding the Epson Wf3640 Printer
- Enter the “Run” dialogue box by simultaneously hitting the “Windows logo + R” keys.
- In the search area, type “Control” and click the “OK” button.
- Select the “Devices and Printers” tab from the “Control Panel.”
- Now, right-click the empty box and choose “Add a printer.”
- Now, click the option labelled “Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.”
- If you’re a Windows 10 user, you may skip this step and go to the next.
- Now click “The printer I’m looking for isn’t listed.”
- To pick this option, check the box next to “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname.”
- Following that, click the “Next” button.
- In the next pane, you must input your Epson printer’s IP address and port name.
- Here’s how to determine your Epson WF-3640 printer’s Port Name and IP Address:
- To begin, right-click the “Epson WF-3640” printer.
- Select the “Printer Properties” option now.
- Now, in “Ports,” place a checkmark next to the checked Port.
- Additionally, click “Configure Port” in the bottom right corner.
- On the pop-up window, you can now clearly see the Port Name and IP Address.
- Now, in the needed area, insert the printer’s determined port name and IP address.
- Following that, click the “Next” button to begin the process of reinstalling your printer.
- Restart your computer after the reinstallation procedure is complete.
- Now, check to see whether you can print normally or if you’re still seeing the Epson Wf3640 Offline problem.
Guideline 3: Download and Install the Latest Epson Wf-3640 Printer Driver
The Epson Wf 3640 Offline issue is most likely the result of a corrupt or outdated driver. That is why we strongly advise you to upgrade your printer driver manually. Visit the Epson Printer’s official website and search for the latest driver version.
Once you’ve located it, click the “Download” link to download and correctly install the driver file. After installing your printer driver, you should print without seeing the “Offline” message.
At least one of these procedures will undoubtedly assist you in resolving the Epson Wf3640 printer offline. However, if you continue to have difficulties, please get in touch with us, and we will help you in the best manner possible.