If you have a network problem with your HP Deskjet 2655 printer, you may resolve it by following the instructions below. The printer’s network connection failed for the following reasons:
- The printer is not responding because the IP address of the network port has been changed or reset.
- The capability of printer sharing is deactivated.
- The printer cannot be located across the network.
- Greyed-out and offline condition of the printer icon.
Steps for Rapid Troubleshooting – Printer Network Connection Failed
When you get an HP Deskjet 2655 printer network connection problem warning, use this simple and fast procedure to resolve the network connection issue.
- Restart your printer, computer, and router first.
- All gadgets should be disconnected and reconnected.
- HP printer drivers and software should be uninstalled and reinstalled.
- To resolve a connectivity problem, install the HP printer diagnostic programme.
- Create a wireless test report to help you troubleshoot a network connectivity problem.
How to Repair a Printer’s Network Connection That Has Failed
Examine the Computer’s Network Connection
To begin, you must ensure that your computer is linked to the network. You can verify by downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor. Simply download and launch the programme. The app is capable of detecting and resolving the problem. You can verify your network connection on a Mac machine by clicking the wifi symbol in the menu bar.
Examine the Printer’s Network Connection
- To begin, you must generate a wireless network test report.
- The manual may be printed from the printer’s control panel. Following that, examine the test report for the following.
- Is the region of connection designated as “pass”? Otherwise, you must examine the router setup.
- Ascertain that your printer is linked to the wireless network.
- You may see the report’s top section to determine if there is a connection problem.
- If there is an issue, you may follow the procedures to resolve it.
- Ascertain that the present configuration area has the network name SSID, which must correspond to your network name.
- If your printer is not linked to the network, re-connect it. You may complete the connection setup in a variety of ways.
How to Fix the Printer Network Connection Failed Error After Changing My IP Address?
- You may choose to use the IP address Utility.
- To begin, start the printer software and go to the top of the screen to pick utilities.
- Then choose IP address update.
- The previous IP address must be compared to the one in the Wireless Network Test Report.
- Now, click “Search” to locate the programme and “Save” to update it.
- Additionally, you may utilise a static IP address.
- If you choose this option, you must rerun the HP application and adjust the IP address.
- If you do not have access to the updated software, you may download and install the HP print and scan doctor application.
- To debug the problem, you must execute the programme.
HP Printer Is Unable to Connect to Wireless – Mac
Remove and read your HP Deskjet 2655 printer to cure the HP printer network connection problem. Navigate to your computer’s system preferences. After that, click the minus symbol to remove the printer and the plus sign to re-add it. Additionally, you may choose a static IP address that will not change.
How to Troubleshoot a Network Connection
- To begin, conduct a power reset and verify that the network connections are secure.
- Reboot the computer, laptop, and router if necessary. Ascertain that the wires are correctly attached.
- Then check to see whether the printer is linked to the internet.
- If no IP address is supplied, the printer’s configuration is incorrect.
- You must configure an IP address. You must input the IP address from the printer network test result.
- Then type the same phrase into Google. If the integrated webserver page loads, your printer has established a wireless network connection.
- You may verify that the printer and computer are communicating by sending a ping from the printer control panel.
- To troubleshoot the network connection problem, use HP Print and Scan doctor. Ascertain that the printer’s wifi settings have not been modified lately.
- You may delete the printer driver and reinstall it. Ascertain that the offline state of the printer is deactivated.
- Then verify that you have chosen and saved the right HP printer port. In Windows, reset the driver settings.
- You must uninstall the HP Deskjet 2655 printer driver and associated software. Then, through the HP printer’s official website, reinstall the printer driver and software.
- Finally, connect your printer to another computer to verify that your PC is operating normally.
I hope the above steps will help you to fix HP Deskjet 2655 printer, thanks for reading this article.