On the computer screen, the Printer Offline error indicates that the computer was unable to interface with the HP Officejet 3830 offline. If there are several print jobs outstanding in the print queue, the offline error is often caused by a defective driver.
How to fix HP Officejet 3830 offline to online?
If HP Officejet 3830 printers show offline and are not able to print any page, it indicates the poor connection of Officejet 3830 with internet or computer, Printer driver failure of some pages are stuck in the printer. Sometimes time we face this issue because of pending print jobs or multiple print commands in a very short period.
Simple steps to remove the offline error from HP Officejet 3830 printer
- Restart – you need to restart the printer by just switching off the power button. Wait for 15 seconds and switch it back on.
- if still getting an offline error, then restart the computer or MAC to which your HP office jet 3830 is connected.
- if the computer or MAC is not connected with a USB wire then you need to restart the wireless access point once.
- if connected with cable, then check the cable which connects the HP printer to the router. Remove this cable from both ends and wait for a minute.
5 Make sure the wireless indication lamp should respond. if it is responding then you can enjoy your printing wirelessly.
- if wireless will not work then reattach the data cable / USB cable and offline hp printer will come online. Now you will be able to print the documents.
Easy troubleshooting steps to fix HP printer offline to online
- We need to check and make some changes to the setting of the printer. In the first step, we have to shut down both the Hp printers showing offline and the computer. Wait for 15 seconds and restart both devices again. After restart, click on the start button in the left bottom corner of your computer screen.
- Type control panel in the search bar. Once you are in the control panel, click on the printers menu. In the new pop up menu, check that HP printer Officejet 3830 should be set as default. If not then click on the icon of HP printer 3830 and make it default manually. Then right-click on the same icon and then on printing options to check the pending printing jobs in offline HP printer, if showing any remove them first. Select the printer options and uncheck the printer offline.
- If the use printer offline is disabled, we need to enable this first. After a few seconds uncheck the use printer offline option. Try to execute a connection test, for a network printer. if the problem is occurring, restart the printer spooler.
- The HP Officejet 3830 printer uses the printer spooler to perform the print job. Click Windows + R and type services. MSC in the Run dialogue box. Click the Enter key or click the OK button on a computer screen. The Services window opens, locate Print Spooler and right-click on it. Click the Restart option. After the restarting process will complete, check if the offline error still appears.
- After the printer properties, open the Control Panel on your computer. Choose Devices and Printers, right-click on the icon of your HP printer. Right-click on Printer Properties from the menu and select the Ports tab. Select the correct IP address of your printer from the list and choose the Configure Port button.
- Uncheck SNMP Status Enabled and then click the OK button to save the changes. install your HP Officejet 3830 printer drivers again, move to the Devices and Printers section.
- Check your printer model and right-click on it. Click Remove Device and click the OK button on the confirmation window. After uninstalling, again install the latest version of the HP Officejet 3830 printer software.