Why is my hp envy 7640 keeps saying offline?
The most typical cause for your HP Envy 7640 printer to go offline is a bad wifi connection between your computer and printer. This might occur as a result of a router software update, a lost connection, or the installation of a new router. Therefore, if you want to bring your HP 7640 printer online, please consider the following aspects.
- Drivers for HP Printers Misconfigured.
- USB Connection Is Loose.
- Inadequate Wireless Connection.
- Jobs That Are Stuck in the Print Queue.
Fix HP Envy 7640 Printer Is Not Working
Restart the HP Envy 7640 Printer if necessary.
After turning on the printer, hit the Wireless Button.
Determine the printer’s IP address in the following manner: (192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1).
Now, in Windows 10, enter the Control Panel.
Choose from a variety of devices and printers.
Select the Add Printer option.
Now, choose the option “The printer I’m looking for isn’t listed.”
Select the “Add a printer using a TPC/IP address or a hostname” option.
In the “Hostname or IP address” box, enter the same printer’s IP address and click Next.
Adhere to all subsequent directions on the screen.
Now that your HP Envy 7640 Printer is connected to the Internet, it is ready to print.
How can I reactivate my HP Envy 7640 Printer?
If you see an Offline notice on your HP 7640 printer, use these troubleshooting procedures to bring it online.
- To begin, click the Windows Settings Icon and then Devices & Printers.
- Select the HP Envy 7640 printer from the list.
- Right-click on the currently active printer.
- Select Printer – See what’s printed Printer – See what’s printing.
- Now, go to the Printer tab.
- Uncheck Utilize the printer’s offline mode.
- Make an attempt to print any document.
- Your HP Envy 7640 printer is now connected to the Internet.
Note:- I hope above help you to fix hp envy 7640 printer says offline, then just follow the steps. to fix the issue.