If by any chance if you fail to set the OKI printers as the default printers, then in that case the OKI printer offline message will appear on your screen. There are many other factors that are responsible for any occurrence of this message on your Windows 10 computer device.
The list primarily includes the damaged USB cable, or an issue with the print function and so on. Also, with reason when print spooler service is not on, corrupt printer driver, that can lead to Oki Printer Offline Error on Windows.
This issue will restrict you from continuing your printing task. Fortunately, here you will get to know the quick and reliable hacks that will definitely make your resolving task easy for you.
OKI printer offline message: 6 Proven Solutions
Here, we have discussed the remarkable solutions that can be applied to fix the issue on you.
Solution 1: Set The OKI Printer as Default Printer
Initially, you are always advised to set the printer as the default printer. For that, you should certainly move to the “Devices & Printers” folder. Here, search and find and then right-click on the OKI MC873 icon.
After that, check from the Context menu, choose the ‘Set as Default Printer option. In case, you installed the multiple drivers there, choose OKI MC873 (*) option.
However, if you see the OKI printer is already set as a default printer, then right-click on the default printer and select the ‘See What’s Printing’ option. If you find any unfinished tasks, then instantly remove them from the list.
Now, visit the Queue window. Under here, choose the Printer option and then unmark the box seen beside the Use Printer Offline option. Power off the OKI printer and the computer. Then, look and check whether this issue has been resolved or not.
Reset Print Spooler Service
In case, you are encountering the ‘OKI printer offline’ message again, then by restraining the Printer Spooler service, you can fix this type of issue. To perform this task, follow the directions given below:
• First, press the Windows and R keys at the same time on the keyboard to open the Run dialogue box. Next, you should type ‘service.msc’ within the Run text field and hit Enter key.
• Double-click on the first search result to open the Service window. Under here, you should find the Print Spooler service. Next, right-click on it and select the Restart option from the Context menu.
Once, you have successfully restarted the Print Spooler service, then again restart your system. If you are still dealing with printer, then read out the next fixing techniques.
Solution 3: Check the Printer and Cable
If by chance, you use the USB cable to connect your printer, then you have to be sure that the cable is connected properly. On the other hand, ensure that you always connect the OKI printer to the computer device through a working USB port.
Also, if you use a wired network, then ensure that the cable is properly connected to the Ethernet port. Besides that, make sure that the router port is also working fine. Make sure if the network signal is on and check whether the OKI printer is flashing.
In case, the OKI printer is connected through the wireless network, then you have to be sure that the computer and printer are connected on the same network.
Solution 4: Change the Printer Properties
Millions of customers have claimed that after changing the printer properties they have resolved and fixed this glitch. It has a very simple solution and with the help of the given instructions you can always proceed :
• At first, search and find the Control Panel. Within the Control Panel option in the windows 10 search bar, locate and tap on the “Devices & Printers” option.
• Thereafter, right-click on the OKI printer and select the Printer Properties option from the available given options.
• After that, go to the Ports tab. Now here, from the list of options, choose the printer’s IP address. Next, hit the Configuration tab.
• On the next page, unmark the box beside the SNMP Status Enabled option. After that, tap on OK in order to implement the changes.
Solution 5: Update the Device
- As discussed earlier, if you have not updated the device for a very long time, then there is a higher chance of the occurrence of printer offline error. Hence, you should update the device more often.
- To perform this, first, simultaneously press the Windows and I keys on the keyboard. This will open the Settings window, locate and tap on the “Update & Security” option.
- Under the “Update & Security” option, find and tap on the “Check for updates” option available. Now, if an update is available by default, Windows 10 will automatically download it on your computer device.
- However, this can take some time for the process, wait for a while. When finished with all processing, check the status of the error message.
Solution 6: Reinstall Printer Drivers
If above all the solutions ultimately fail to fix this issue when your printer says offline, then it is highly recommended to reinstall the printer drivers. In order to implement this solution, follow the points provided below:
• Firstly, proceed with the “Devices & Printer” section. Under here, find out the printer’s name. Next, right-click on it and select the Remove Device option.
• When you see the confirmation dialogue box, hit on Yes.
Once you have completed and uninstalled the printer drivers, reboot your computer device and visit the official website of the OKI printer offline message. From there download and install the upgraded version for your computer device. This should definitely fix Oki Printer Offline on Windows 10.
Note:- We are here to solve your issue regarding the canon printer offline mac.