What are the steps to resolve Epson Expression Home XP 6100 offline issue?
Step 1 : Connection check between Epson printer and computer
If you are facing Expression Home XP 6100 offline then learn how to fix Expression XP 6100 offline error? Before start with the Epson printer offline troubleshooting steps to fix Expression XP 6100 offline error, we should check all connections between printer and computer.
If find loose connection, then connect it properly and restart your both device Epson printer and computer. Your “Epson Expression XP 6100 printer online” status will appear in bottom right corner and Expression XP 6100 offline error will be resolved.
Just to avoid the troubleshooting hassle, you should check USB cable connection on both end of devices or you can also check by replacing USB cable. If you found out that there is no problem with the connections and still Expression XP 6100 showing offline error then move to further steps.
Step 2 – Epson Expression XP 6100 printer offline to online manually
Epson Expression Xp 6100 printer offline error to online for windows 7,8
- On the left bottom corner of screen click on the start button
- Click the control panel and the click Devuce and printer
Steps to bring Epson Expression XP 6100 printer offline to online in windows 10
- Click on start button >go to setting> Click on device> printer and scanner
- Right click on Epson printer icon and in new pop up menu click on See whats printing
- In new poped up window, click on printer in the top bar.
- In pop up menu select Use printer online.
Step 3 – Remove all pre given printing commands.
- Right click on Epson printer icon in the showing list and then click see whats printing.
- Right click and then select cancel to remove all pre given printing commands
- Now click use printer online again.
- If still showing printer offline error then restart your computer again.
If still Epson Expression 6100 printer showing offline error again then move to further step.
Step 4 :- Have to reinstall Epson printer
- Click on start > settings > Devices > Printer and scanner
- Click on Epson printer icon and then click on remove device.
- Open the Epson official site in the browser and download the latest updated printer drivers for Epson printer.
- Reinstall the drivers and restart the device.
If this step is not able to take the Epson Expression XP 6100 offline to online then take the backup of all the drivers and data of printer and remove all printer drivers and programs from your computer and move to further step:
Step 5 – Reinstall all Epson Expression XP 6100 printer driver and package
- Log in user account with admin username and password
- Click on start button > all programs> Accessories> Command prompt
- In the new window of command prompt, type PRINTUI /s /t2. Make sure to give space in between the command. By doing this you will get new window “ Print Properties”
- Remove all the drivers and packages for Epson printer in the showing list.
- Click on add a printer to reinstall it again.
Your Epson Expression XP 6100 printer will show online and will be ready to give you uninterrupted printing services.
Overview – Expression Premium XP 6100 Printer
Expression Premium XP 6100 Printer is a high performance printer which provides you a great experience of printing from simple document to high-quality photos. It has wide range of features along with good compact design. It is not suitable for regular bulk printing as the printing cost is bit higher, hence XP 6100 is best for occasionally use.
Epson Expression XP 6100 is a multifunctional printer with the facility of scanner and copier with a smart compact design. Expression Premium XP 6100 comes in the top range of Epson printers with the quality of hi quality of photo printing. This printer is highly compatible with apple products.
In this article you have learnt that how To fix Epson Expression XP 6100 offline error?