How can I reactivate my hp envy 5541 printer offline?
Fix now the hp envy 5541 printer offline? To begin, click the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen and then choose Control Panel, followed by Devices and Printers. Select “See what’s printed” from the context menu of the printer in question. Select “Printer” from the menu bar at the top of the window that appears. From the drop-down box, choose “Use Printer Online.”
Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor after downloading it.
To begin, go to HP’s Printer website and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. Then, from your browser’s download bar, launch the HPPS.exe file. When the HP Print and Scan Doctor appears, choose the Start option and then pick the printer’s name.
If you are unable to locate your printer’s name in the list, you may switch it off and on and click Retry.
If there is a problem with the connection, follow the on-screen instructions to resolve it.
Following that, if a popup appears stating that you must update your printer drivers, click Yes. If you are presented with the opportunity to set your printer as the default printer, click Yes.
Reopen the document you want to print and attempt printing it. If the HP Envy printer is still unavailable, proceed with the procedures below.
hp envy 5541 printer offline – Manually Configure the Default Printer
If you are a Windows 10 user, the instructions following should be followed. If you are using Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, you may jump forward to the section that describes how to configure the default printer for your operating system.
Microsoft Windows 10
- To begin, search your Windows 10 system for devices and pick “Printers and Scanners” from the list of results.
- Following that, verify that the checkbox next to “Let Windows control my Default Printer” is not selected. Uncheck the box if it is checked.
- The screen will provide a list of available printers. Select the printer’s name and then click the Manage option.
- If you see that the list has many devices, choose the name that has idle next to it and then select Manage.
- Following that, under the Manage option, designate your printer as the default printer.
- If your printer remains offline after completing all of these procedures, continue reading for instructions on how to reset your printer.
Windows 7 and 8
To begin, do a device and printer search on your system. Then, right-click the printer’s name and choose Set as Default Printer. Following that, attempt to print the document. If the HP Envy 5541 Printer Offline problem continues, go to the next instruction.
Hp envy 5541 printer offline – USB Connection Troubleshooting
- To begin, turn off the printer and computer and unplug the printer’s USB wire.
- After that, visually check the cable for damage. If the cable is damaged, it should be replaced.
- Following that, verify that the cable is longer than 3m. If the cable is more than 3m, get a much shorter cable.
- After that, verify that the port is USB 2.0 or above. If you’re using a USB hub, unplug the cable from the hub and attach it straight to the printer.
Following that, verify that the wire is correctly attached to both ports. Finally, turn on the computer and wait for the startup process to finish.
HP Envy 5541 Printer Reset
If the methods above do not resolve the HP Envy 5541 Printer Offline problem, go to the procedures below.
- To begin, turn off your printer and unplug the power cable from the machine’s back.
- Then, unplug the wall outlet’s power cable.
- After that, allow the printer to rest for about one minute.
- Connect the printer’s power wire to the wall socket and turn on the printer.
- Reprint the document after turning on your printer.
HP Envy 5541 – Printer Connection Troubleshooting
If you are unable to resolve the HP Printer offline difficulties, you may troubleshoot them using the following easy procedures. You may access the troubleshooting procedures by logging onto the official HP website.
HP Envy 5541 – Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting
To begin, reset your printer and turn it back on. Then, wirelessly connect your printer to the internet. Following that, print a printer information page. If the problems persist, get your printer serviced.
We are an independent third-party source of assistance and related recommendations for configuring your printer and downloading and installing software drivers from setup. Additionally, we give straightforward resolutions to your printer-related concerns and inquiries.
We have no direct relationship with HP or its services and do not trade any of its goods or services. We aim for any pictures, logos, and material on this website to be used only for informative reasons. For servicing and warranty concerns, contact the manufacturer directly and carefully read our privacy statement.